Monday, July 25, 2011

toystory - cars2 lego (1)

Car2 Lego

(1)

Lightning Mcqueen and Francisco race


yayy!!

got myself a new toy!!

LEGO.

I used to LOVE lego when I was a kid, so I thought I might start collecting a few sets

...



(the front of the box)



(the back of the box)



started off making Lightning Mcqueen

(because the instruction told me to... lol)



look at the cute tyres!!!



finished look of Lightning Mcqueen.

pretty cool huh?



now making Francisco



smaller tyres for him~

so cute!!!!



finished look for Francisco



Mcqueen and Francisco getting ready for a race!!

yargh!!



'Allinol'

eco-friendly fuel that's sponsoring for this race.



making the race starting/finishing point



race lights!!

get ready!!!



so this is the finished look for the set.

the boys look hyped up for the race!!



everyone's here to watch the biggest race of the year!!


wonder who's cheering for who?


who do you thinks gonna win??

No comments:

Post a Comment